BBM Service has developed and manufactured the first universal module for connecting the blow moulder and filler in a PET bottling line, of whichever manufacturer they are also different between them.The module names is UNICOM, because it unifies and combines the two machines. UNICOM UC-25 is designed to modernize and optimize PET bottling lines, allowing the elimination of conveyors, optimising space and reducing water and energy consumption.
- - Precision matching for adaptation to different blow moulder/filling machines
- - Mechanical transmission with axes depending from one motor
- - Transferring stars
- - Hydraulic cooling circuit
- - Nominal production: up to 25.000 bph
- - Fits any blow moulder/filling machine
- - Elimination of conveyors between blow moulder and filler
- - Reducing the overall dimensions of a line
- - Best bottle bottom cooling
- - Energy and water saving
- - Stainless steel framework
- - Ventilation cabin for pressurization
- - Automatic adjustment of air conveyors with stepper motor
- - Chiller for water cooling
The connection module allows you to connect a blow moulder to a filling machine, of whichever manufacturer they are also different between them; the only requirement is that they are both quality machines that meet the customer’s production needs.
UNICOM consists in a module to transport the bottles coming from a blow moulding machine to the filling system. The idea is to solve the problems related to bottle transportation over a particularly long path. The module reduces this path and favours the transfer of the bottle.
The main problems it solves are the optimization of the spaces in the line and the reduction of water and energy consumption, the reduction of the risks of contamination of the bottles and, last but not least, the problems of crushing and distortion of the bottles themselves.
The new market and production needs have led to the choice of increasingly green bottles that are advantageous for the environment but not for production due to the new characteristics of the containers. Bottles made with less weight are often chosen, reducing the raw material and therefore also the costs; being lighter, however, increases the risk of being deformed along the way. Another type of bottle, increasingly used, is that produced with recycled plastic, but it also creates problems with air conveyors, these bottles often bind together reducing the functioning of the plant. The combiner proposes a star transfer that allows the protection of the containers and to overcome these problems.