Maintenance and format change for customer Consorzio Casalasco del Pomodoro
Krones labelling machine overhaul and upgrade for our customer Consorzio Casalasco del Pomodoro
We brought it to our plant in order to carry out maintenance and upgrade it to the new production needs
– Change format:: we add two new sizes, 0.50lt and 0.25lt, trying to recover as much as possible the existing equipment
– Electronic and mechanical reconditioning of the machine
– Maintenance of worn parts, such as bearings and belts.
– Training during machine pre-testing
– Start-up and testing of new formats
Consorzio Casalasco del Pomodoro is a Food Production company founded in 1977. Today it is one of the largest group for private label in Europe and worldwide, with over 550,000 tonnes of fresh tomatoes processed for its own brands and top international labels to create ready-to-use ingredients, sauces and dressings. The company has expanded its business over the years, and today the products it offers include soups, vegetable broths, drinks and fruit juices. Casalasco is passion, research, quality, Made in Italy, and great attention is paid to quality, safety and control at all stages of production.